ERNI careers – connected by competence
ERNI Electronics (Thailand) has located in Northern Region Industrial Estate, Lamphun. We are a SWISS company and a subsidiary of ERNI International Group. We are based on three continents in Europe, America and Asia. We are running operations in many countries e.g. Switzerland, Germany, USA, China, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Thailand. Our services provide manufacturing needs to our customers with both short run and long run capabilities. ERNI Electronis (Thailand) has tripled its staff and manufacturing space during last three years and has further expansion plans with transferring of technology and production lines from the factories in Germany and Switzerland and adding local products. Our staffs are the key to our success and the main source for further ambitious growth
- Analyze/assess ERNI’s IT requirements (short– and long–term) and recommend acquisitions and/or upgrades to MD and coordinate with global IT team.
- Interface with the DBA, server & storage administrators to design proactive management processes that ensure ERP application availability & performance are in line with global/ local users' needs.
- Ensure the IT security of ERNI's IT network and electronic documents. Plan and direct the installation (and upgrading, where needed) of hardware and software tools and technologies.
- Perform cost/benefit analyses of IT projects, prepare and present analyses (i.e., justify spending) to MD.
- Take a role of ERP Project Leader to lead all the projects related to new module implementations in SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX including Third–party products, and support.
- Develop & maintain standard report repository and build ad-hoc reports in ERP as & when required by the internal users.
- B.Sc., or Master's degree in MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Has knowledge of actual technical infrastructure technologies (Vmware, Citrix, SAN– and NAS–Storages, MS Exchange), have knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems, Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands–on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Strong problem solving and has the ability to understand and transform the business needs and processes into systems and technology, strong project management skills and is able to set the right priorities in a high dynamic, manufacturing–driven environment
- Ability to manage IT personnel and lead external suppliers with rules and guidelines, and has very good English skills (speaking, reading and writing)
What we offer
- Education allowance, Meal allowance, Transportation allowance
- Diligent allowance, Life insurance
- Medical insurance, Healthcare allowance
- Five-day work week, Overtime pay
- Performance bonus, Profit sharing, Provident fund