ERNI careers – connected by competence
ERNI Electronics (Thailand) has located in Northern Region Industrial Estate, Lamphun. We are a SWISS company and a subsidiary of ERNI International Group. We are based on three continents in Europe, America and Asia. We are running operations in many countries e.g. Switzerland, Germany, USA, China, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Thailand. Our services provide manufacturing needs to our customers with both short run and long run capabilities. ERNI Electronis (Thailand) has tripled its staff and manufacturing space during last three years and has further expansion plans with transferring of technology and production lines from the factories in Germany and Switzerland and adding local products. Our staffs are the key to our success and the main source for further ambitious growth
- Design mechanical systems for new, or modify existing, automated machinery to automate manufacturing processes.
- Design and specify some electrical components for custom automated industrial machines.
- Ensure design intent and cost effectiveness of production are achieved.
- Establish technical manuals, drawings, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting automated equipment/processes.
- Manage individual project budgets and schedules and routinely report progress.
- BS in ME, EE, Automation
- 3 years of experience in automated equipment design
- Knowledge of 3D CAD, PLC, HMI and robot Programming
- Mechanically inclined, strong problem solving skills, hands-on
What we offer
- Education allowance, Meal allowance, Transportation allowance
- Diligent allowance, Life insurance
- Medical insurance, Healthcare allowance
- Five-day work week, Overtime pay
- Performance bonus, Profit sharing, Provident fund